Polar M400 HR Running Watch - Black
|Heart Rate Display||Yes|
Shows you how your training affects your body and helps you compare the load of different sessions. Monitor your load continuously to recognise your personal limits and adjust training intensity and duration accordingly.
Shows you the time necessary for recovery before the next training session.
A five-minute test that measures aerobic fitness from your resting heart rate, heart rate variability and your background information. Complete the test regularly to see the progress you’re making.
Shows how your running performance is developing.
Delivers motivating feedback immediately after training describing the effect of the session.
Lets you know exactly how many calories you’ve burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and how hard you’re training.
Shows how active you’ve been during the day and gives practical guidance for reaching your daily activity goal.
Gives feedback on your daily, weekly and monthly activity, showing how your active choices help you stay healthy.
- 30 April 2016
- Accurate hr
- Great gps tracking
- Not syncing with some fitness apps
- Poss too many options?!
- Great fitness GPS watch. This is incredibly accurate and would have been a long term coat effective purchase if i hadn't run into difficulties synching with some fitness apps on my mobile. Perhaps polar hardware needs to be considered by app creators. Otherwise great product.
Great versatile watch easy to use lots of features
- 13 February 2016
- Range of sport options with customized data
- Easy syncing with strava and other sites
- Quick charge through usb in back of watch
- I wanted watch to track run and bike and heartrate. This watch does this simply and intuitively. Quickly locks onto GPS and heart monitor. Quickly syncs to download. USB in back is great and waterproof I wear it over clothing. Very happy with this watch you have to pay a lot more than £127 to get this functionality in most other watches.
Really happy with this purchase
- 9 February 2016
- Comfortable strap
- Easy to use/read interface
- Polar Flow service; app and website are excellent
- Strength of strap; having a replacement sent after only 2 weeks wear - hope it was just a faulty one off
- The M400 does everything I needed it to without the huge price limit. If you're a runner then I'd go with this model every time, and not the more expensive V800. Screen is easy to read whilst exercising and it also has a light or dark mode (daytime and nighttime). Strap is easy to wear and not restrictive at all.